Shop local Saturday kicks off this week
Shop Local Saturday, powered by MyStreet.ie, is an exciting new initiative specifically designed to establish the first Saturday of every month as a ‘Shop Local’ day.
This initiative is free for consumer focused businesses to participate and will kick-off on Saturday, 1st September 2012.
Participating businesses will each receive the following:
• FREE MyStreet.ie website presence;
• FREE access (monthly offer) to the MyStreet.ie voucher system;
• FREE access to the Shop Local Saturday Marketing Toolkit;
• FREE access to the Shop Local Saturday Resource Centre;
• BENEFIT from considerable Shop Local Saturday promotion in Co. Wicklow.
Senator Feargal Quinn has backed the idea, hear what Feargal has to say Here